Ivy Tech BloomingtonRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Ivy Tech Bloomington in Indiana State Nursing Programs, part of Indiana Nursing ... Anyone attending Ivy Tech Bloomington? I'm waiting on a letter for the Spring '08 RN program. ...by jackson145 Sep 4, '07Anyone attending Ivy Tech Bloomington? I'm waiting on a letter for the Spring '08 RN program. Taking my last 2 co-req's this fall. Would love to hear from anybody in the program now or who was in it recently. I'm trying to find out as much as I can before it gets here.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=247172©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,271 Views
- May 15, '08 by yogisgHi I am attending Ivy Tech Bloomington. This is my first semster, I just finished Eng111 with an A. Taking ANP 1 over the summer, ANP2 and PSY 101 in Fall.
I have yet to take my TEAS! I am scared!!! If you do not mind me asking, what were the general TEAS scores from your class? Is it the high 90's that I hear you have to have to get in?
- May 15, '08 by Innurse78I start the transitional @ B-town in 11 days. Yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwww!
- May 16, '08 by yogisgCongratulations to you!!!!
- May 17, '08 by jackson145Quote from motherof2I think our lowest TEAS in the RN program was an 87. Highest was a 94, I think. All 10 of the RN students had 4.0's, also.I have yet to take my TEAS! I am scared!!! If you do not mind me asking, what were the general TEAS scores from your class? Is it the high 90's that I hear you have to have to get in?
It's been alot easier now that I'm in the actual nursing program. I no longer feel the intense pressure of absolutely having to get an A. I've studied WAY less during the nursing program than I did for pre-reqs and my GPA hasn't suffered that much.
Good luck to you!
- May 17, '08 by Innurse78I agree! That TEAS is SO stressful......and once your done it.......you think... "That was it"??? Not so bad after all.
My 1st rotation is psych. HA! An excellent choice for me........
- May 18, '08 by jackson145I can't wait for Psych so I can self-diagnose all my problems!