IUPUI/IUSON Accelerated BSN, Spring 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on IUPUI/IUSON Accelerated BSN, Spring 2012 in Indiana State Nursing Programs, part of Indiana Nursing ... Anyone else out there apply for the accelerated BSN program at IUPUI for Spring 2012? I applied and...by HEATHER_LYN Oct 25, '11Anyone else out there apply for the accelerated BSN program at IUPUI for Spring 2012? I applied and currently checking the mail everyday waiting for the 'letter'. I wanted to get this post started for all those who get accepted and discuss GPAs as we get our letters in the mail!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=633107©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,693 Views
- Oct 25, '11 by Reese2012what school does that stand for?
- Oct 25, '11 by HEATHER_LYNIndiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
Indiana University School of Nursing (IUSON)
- Oct 25, '11 by EgriffI am applying to the IPFW school of nursing the deadline isnt until December 1, though. Im so nervous! I want this more than anything.
- Oct 26, '11 by HEATHER_LYNThe deadline for getting the letter from IUPUI is also early December, but I met someone on these forums that already got their rejection letter last Saturday! So I guess the letters for IUPUI are going out early. I am so nervous everytime I open my mailbox. Does IPFW have the same accelerated program as IUPUI?
- IPFW doesn't have an accelerated program, although I know IUSB does. This is a second degree for me, so I have only had 5 nursing prereqs to work on anyway. I think it kind of makes sense for them to send rejection letters before the deadline if the person doesn't meet the requirements at all-it saves them paperwork later and her extra worry And tension.
- Oct 26, '11 by HEATHER_LYNI just got my acceptance letter in the mail!! I am still in shock! Anyone else out there that has received their letter yet??
- Yaaaaay congratulations i know you must be very relieved and excited!!
- Oh yeah, i forgot the
- Oct 27, '11 by Vona86Congrats! Hope to see you Fall 2012!!