Indiana Wesleyan (ABSN)...how competitive? - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 22, '12 by cm530I already had my interview this week for the June 2012 cohort. I spoke with the program coordinator and she told me that there were over 60 applicants and they are accepting 24 students. I am not sure how many people they have interviewed so far. Good luck everyone! P.S. is anyone looking for a housemate? I am from California and have no idea about the housing market in Marion!
- Mar 27, '12 by Melissa062012Has anyone heard anything? I've been checking the mail everyday waiting and hoping for that acceptance letter! I hope we hear soon! I also heard that there were fewer applicants for this cohort of 24, which is great. Sorry, not looking for a house mate, but I am looking for someone to carpool with! If......................
- Mar 28, '12 by slsherfyI still haven't heard anything, I too have been checking my mail everyday hoping for a letter! That's great that there were fewer applicants! I am also looking for someone to carpool with! Where are you from? Let me know when you get your letter and good luck!
- Mar 28, '12 by slsherfyI received my letter today and I got accepted! I bet you girls will get your letter tomorrow if you haven't already gotten them!
- Mar 29, '12 by Melissa062012Accepted!!!!! I am from Columbia City. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Does anyone know anything about books?
Also will be looking to do CPR certification somewhere.
Good luck to everyone!