Indiana Nursing SchoolsRegister Today!
- by Megan32606 Feb 20Does anyone have any recommendations on nursing schools in Indiana, preferably one that is somewhat flexible with their classes?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816934©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 316 Views
- Feb 20 by JRDeeRNUNIVERSITY OF INDIANAPOLIS. I might be biased but it is a great nursing school with smaller class sizes and great faculty
- Feb 20 by JRDeeRNAlthough I do have great nurse friends who went to ivy tech iupui and Marian university
- Feb 21 by zoe92I know people who went to Vincennes university. They have an ADN program and their own bridge RN-BSN program. It's a cute small town too, worth looking into.
- Feb 21 by jvanwomanI am transferring from Ivy Tech to St Elizabeth School of nursing. I start there in the fall