CNA classes and requirments in Indiana - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 28, '11 by asianmethanks whispera. i will keep on looking
- May 14, '11 by ambirrgrrlI know this is a really old thread but I got trained as a cna for free and they even paid me to take the cna class. Granted that was in 2001 and I have no idea if they have this program anymore. I'm not sure if we are allowed to actually say names of places on here? So if anyone is interested, send me a private message and I will tell you the name of the place!
- May 14, '11 by asianmehi, it is ok to post i think. i would like to know where u got trained for free. i am very interestedthank you
- May 14, '11 by WhisperaI just found a site that might be helpful:
- May 14, '11 by ambirrgrrlOk if it's ok to post, I got trained for free and got paid to go through the training at Miller's Merry Manor. They are located throughout the state. However, I went through training in 2001. I don't know if they still offer this but it's worth a try. The one I worked at was smaller and I have fond memories of starting my healthcare career there. It doesn't hurt to call and ask! Good luck
- May 14, '11 by asianmethanks. i put my application there and told me that they would start reviewing all the applications next month. they will call for an interview if qualified. class would start on july they said:-)
- May 13, '12 by Aongroup1990Hi where did you put an application for that nursing home cna classes?
- Oct 14, '12 by Fungirl505Hello, I am working Full-time and is kicking around the 2nd career in Nursing. I am also looking for any suggestions of updated CNA courses in Northwest Indiana. However, i am brand new in researching the Nursing careers, however, would appreciate any information.
- Oct 14, '12 by Fungirl505Hi, any updated information on CNA Training with Miller Merry Manor?