Re: working for LifePlansRegister Today!
- by kgmiller1 Nov 13, '08Has anyone worked for LifePlans in Indiana performing assessments under a contractual agreement? Have you liked working for them? Was the pay good for the hours worked? How many clients did you see each month? Any info would be helpful.
Thanks in Advance.
- Nov 15, '08 by lislogI have done work for them. They are legit. It takes about a month after completion to get a check and I only do assessments in the area that I live. It's easy.
- Nov 16, '08 by lislogI still work for them. It's very sporadic so if you need steady income, you might want to get something lined up do with it. It's very easy and they are very dependable. I would only do it in the area that you live, however they will pay extra to go out of your area. You have to decide if it's woth your while to do it. Good luck.
- Nov 17, '08 by racing-mom4I never heard of lifeplans--what do you do?
- Apr 1, '09 by SadonafarmsIs there a website for lifeplans? I tried to google it but didnt come up with anything.