Orientation dates for accepted Fall Ivy Tech Nursing studentsRegister Today!
- by bcox39 May 15, '10If you are a current or past nursing student could you please tell me when you had the Orientation prior to the start of your program. I am trying to plan a vacation and if I happen to be one of the lucky one's I don't want to have a schedule conflict. I am especially interested in the dates for the Fall start programs. (East Central Region 6, Kokomo, and Lawrence Campuses) Thank you in advance!
- May 15, '10 by LennonninjaYou'd probably be best off to call the offices and see if you can get the information from them directly, if they'll tell you (and hopefully they will!)
- May 15, '10 by bcox39I have calls into all three campuses. When I called on Friday I received everyone's voice mail. I imagine they are pretty busy right now. I was hoping to get some info over the weekend while I waited for calls back.
- May 17, '10 by sunnysideup09They are on summer break until Wednesday, 5/19. Hopefully you will hear from them then!
- May 19, '10 by bizandgrayit seems in the past years usually it was either at the end of june or the beginning of july and then an orientation right before classes start in august.