Northwest Indiana hospitals hiring new grads? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 3, '09 by chocolateskyeHey ladies it is now what August 3rd and I still have not found a job????? I hope everyone is doing great their first year out and as for me Im going to keep looking!
- Aug 3, '09 by IhoploverHi Chocolateskye- LOVE that name! I believe Methodist Southlake is hiring now - it's a bit rough for a new grad where I'm at but I'm learning ALOT - accessing ports, pulling central lines etc - I'd be happy to send you more info if interested - let me know!
- Aug 11, '09 by Jennielex02i to have the same problem and i have my heart set on the icu even harder to get as a new grad, but possible my best friend got hired in to icu a couple weeks ago but she was a cna there before she graduated. anyone have any ideas let me know.
- Aug 20, '09 by chocolateskyeI have interviewed with methodist twice! Both times I was one of maybe twenty applying for the same one position and both times the positions went to some one else. My last interview was with *** *****? I think on the Med surg oncology unit. I have called several times since then and found out that they gave the position to some one else but she really liked me and feels that I belong there so, I was told that they will be floating my resume around to other departments...........we will see Im still waitingLast edit by tnbutterfly on Jun 6, '11
- Aug 20, '09 by chocolateskyeQuote from darimomHi Chocolateskye- LOVE that name! I believe Methodist Southlake is hiring now - it's a bit rough for a new grad where I'm at but I'm learning ALOT - accessing ports, pulling central lines etc - I'd be happy to send you more info if interested - let me know!
Thanks! It sounds like you are working in the IMCU or TELE area and what you described sounds wonderful and stressfull all at the same time! lol! Yes please send me more information, I need all the help that I cant get!
- Sep 21, '09 by Pembroke21Hey all, Congrats on the job!! I am in the same position you were in...May grad still looking for a job If anyone has any info that could help me I would appreciate it.
- May 30, '11 by winnieanderHi everyone,
I see that this thread is from 2009 and am wondering if anyone knows what's the starting salary for RN at Methodist? Thank you.
- Jun 5, '11 by chocolateskyeAs far as how much they paid an hour it varies depending on your experience level for me with no prior experience if I can remember I started off at 23 or 24 an hour. I met another new grad that was hired for the oncology unit that I was turned down for she was white and she told me they started her off at 25.50 an hour so just to give you a guesstimation of what to expect. Good luck to you I hope you find your dream job!
- Jun 5, '11 by wannabanrnin2012@ Chocolateskye
I see that you got the job back in September of 2009. How long did you work there before the termination?