Indiana Nursing SchoolsRegister Today!
- by Megan32606 Feb 20Does anyone have any recommendations on nursing schools in Indiana, preferably one that is somewhat flexible with their classes?
- Feb 20 by JRDeeRNUNIVERSITY OF INDIANAPOLIS. I might be biased but it is a great nursing school with smaller class sizes and great faculty
- Feb 20 by JRDeeRNAlthough I do have great nurse friends who went to ivy tech iupui and Marian university
- Feb 21 by zoe92I know people who went to Vincennes university. They have an ADN program and their own bridge RN-BSN program. It's a cute small town too, worth looking into.
- Feb 21 by jvanwomanI am transferring from Ivy Tech to St Elizabeth School of nursing. I start there in the fall