How long for the letter at Ivy Tech??Register Today!
- by rockexrolloh Mar 25, '08Hey everyone. I just applied to the ASN program in Muncie. The deadline is April 1st. Does anyone know how long it takes before the letters are sent out??
I think I'm more stressed now than I was before taking my TEAS! The first time I took it I scored a 78% and the second time I scored an 86%. I have A's in all four pre-reqs so I'm hoping this will be enough, but I'm scared to death!! All of these threads are making me nervous. :stone
- Mar 25, '08 by wishNhopeNdreamNWell..I applied to Logansport ASN but my deadlne was also April 1st. They will be mailing our letter out before or on May30.
I don't know if Muncie is the same or not.
- Mar 25, '08 by Innurse78With your scores, I am sure you will get in.
Its a real killer waiting for that letter..............
Advise: stay away from alcohol and sweets and don't chase the mailman...LOL!
- Mar 25, '08 by eric2123I had all As and an 88 on the TEAS and got into Ivy Tech Indy. I think that Indy is more competitive than Muncie and that you are going to be OKAY!
- Mar 25, '08 by rockexrollohQuote from eric2123Thanks for the encouragement! I can definitely use it right now as it seems this is going be a loooonnnggg wait!I had all As and an 88 on the TEAS and got into Ivy Tech Indy. I think that Indy is more competitive than Muncie and that you are going to be OKAY!
- Mar 25, '08 by eric2123Quote from rockexrollohThis may sound cocky but I knew that I was getting my letter, did not worry about it, and marked the orientation date on my calendar instead. You going to get in.Thanks for the encouragement! I can definitely use it right now as it seems this is going be a loooonnnggg wait!
- Mar 25, '08 by wishNhopeNdreamNEric I love your confidence!!!
Can I borrow some? :chuckle
- Mar 26, '08 by 2bNurse ElizabethI've applied at Ivy Tech in Richmond. I've got As in 3 of my pre-reqs and I'm currently getting an A in ANP 102. I've got a 92 on the TEAS, so I'm really hoping I'll get in. I wish they'd take our midterm grades and go ahead and send out letters! lol I know I will be a nervous wreck every day at mail time once the semester is over until my letter arrives. Best of luck to everyone waiting!
- Mar 27, '08 by rockexrollohWell, my friend just turned in her application for the Muncie ASN and saw 3 applications on the desk with a score of 92 and higher. So now I'm officially freaking out. I didn't realize people scored so high on this test. :uhoh21: