How long for the letter at Ivy Tech?? - Page 4Register Today!
- May 18, '08 by coltsgrlsorry bout ur wait 2b...that sux!!
i hope nothing is holding up the lawrence campus, I'm pretty confident too, but I just want that letter!!!
good luck to all!!!
- May 18, '08 by indymomRNYeah, we are here too much. BUT I'd rather be here than doing laundry. That is what I'm currently putting off!!
We had a good weekend....went on a motorcycle run for charity and I decided that I'm going to take the ABATE classes and get my endorsement. I'm sick of being a rider...I want my own bike =)
One of the others girls in the group we ride with is wanting to do it too so I won't be alone. Yay!
Tomorrow I have to get back to the grind around here.....filling time until 'the letter' arrives.
I wonder if they'll decide to be nice and sent the letters out early.
- May 18, '08 by wishNhopeNdreamNmy stress level is at about 5.5
I'm not stressing out too much that I won't get in. I just want to know one way or the other all ready. I'm pretty confident, but I wouldn't bet the farm.
I wish I would go to bed and wake up and it was June
- May 19, '08 by coltsgrlgood luck on the ABATE class! I'd be right there with ya if I had the $$
I finally got started on my laundry too, been doin it since 6am! Everything is almost completely clean and ready for 10 weeks of dust bunny growth...my chemistry class starts today (that is if they get blackboard up and running!!!! but thats another story) sooo, i'm sure ill be stuck in that book til adv physio starts next week...no summer life for me! ahhh well
- May 19, '08 by indymomRNGood luck on the Physio....just make sure you stay on top of it and don't get behind. And a heads up....the cranial nerves chapter SUCKS! I never did quite grasp all the info.
- May 20, '08 by indymomRNSigh. Another day....this is KILLING me!!!! :deadhorse
- May 20, '08 by coltsgrlif you get entirely too bored...i've got about 8 loads of laundry! lol just kiddin....but this summer we should get the kids together, I have a trampoline and swing set tower, its a long drive for you tho
- May 20, '08 by indymomRNLong drive my foot......Ry goes of his meds in the Summer and I'm sure you can imagine how the days are around here if he isn't occupied with something. Friends are always a good thing!!! LOL
They all got along so great....I was impressed =) They would love to play. My ex husband and I trade off during the summer 2 weeks there, 2 weeks home, until school starts back.....let me know when a good time is and we'll work something out.