- by srbailey3 Dec 9, '03Hello everyone,
I am a new student trying to get into the nursing program for LPN. I am a stay at home mom and have never worked in a medical facaility before. I have taken the PSB test twice now and have scored in the 300's but on the judgement and comp. part I can not get above 25% which keeps me out of the program. If someone could give me some helpful tips on how to pass that part I would deeply appreciate it.
Thank you so much for you time.Last edit by srbailey3 on Dec 9, '03
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=51370©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,351 Views
- Dec 12, '03 by Trace1Hey There
Don't be discouraged. Pray and ask GOD to deliver you and believe that HE will.
- Dec 17, '03 by sassynurse78I don't know where you live but I didn't have to take any kind of test like that. Only a entrance test that was more like a basic skills test. I guess the diffrent schools are diffrent. If you are close to Southern IND youc an message me and I will give you more info about the school I attended.
- Dec 21, '03 by RainbowLPNI know exactly the test you are talking about, I had to take the same test. I do not remember what the sections were about though. The school you are enrolled at should have study guides for any test though, ask your councelor or the health divisions office. Many time the student affiars office will also be able to set you up with tutor or another method to help you study. I hope this helps. It is hard but it is worth it. I just grduated the LPN coursre this week. Good luck an God bless.
- Feb 12, '04 by meejetARE ANY OF YOU USING THE RUE PROGRAM?i HAVE TO WORK AND i AM GETTING READY TO TAKE PROMETRIC EXAM FOR ENGLISH COMP.CAN ANY OF YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF ESSAY QUESTION THERE ARE.I HAVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EXAM THROUGH EXCELSIOR COLLEGE,RUE SENDS MY STUDY GUIDES??THANKS LPN/HOPE TO BE RN ONE DAY MEEJET