I'm so confused! I have a few basic questions that I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I've looked through the other threads and can't find anything. I can't find anything on their site either!
- What classes are prerequisites for applying to the program?
- I'm REALLY confused as to how quickly the program can be completed. I'm looking at IUPUI's second bachelor degree program that is 18-20 months. It's twice as many credits, but I wasn't sure if Ivy Tech's schedules work out where you can complete it in a certain time frame.
- Anybody know whether students who already have bachelors degrees (not in nursing) are competitive?
- What seems to be the average prereq gpa in whatever classes are the prereqs?
- (a big one for me)Does Ivy Tech offer health insurance for their students?
- I'm interested in Indianapolis. Is admission only in the fall?
Thanks so much!