Does anyone know how much CNAs are paid in Northwest Indiana?Register Today!
- by MzTinkerbell5 Jun 13, '12I live in Northwest Indiana and I am interested in becoming a CNA. Does anyone know how much CNA's get paid in Northwest Indiana ??
- Jun 14, '12 by TheCommuterI gave your discussion another title and moved it over to the Indiana State forum where, hopefully, you will receive a reply that answers your question. Good luck to you!
- Jun 14, '12 by ArtisticNurse
- Jun 15, '12 by luv-of-kidsI lived in the Merrillville area years ago and worked as a CNA and the pay was just barely over minimum wage. That was the reason I moved to Indy. Pay was almost double and cost of living cheaper. But that was about 19 years ago, not sure if much has changed since then.
- Sep 18, '12 by lilsnfrnWhen I worked as a CNA, I started off at $8.50/hour. Even after I became a QMA and had several years of experience, I still made only $10.50/hour.