Clarian's Sneak-a-peek programRegister Today!
- by MyschelT Feb 26, '09Has anyone else done this? I did one today at IU, and signed up for another one at Riley. I am hoping to start the nursing program at IvyTech in January, and it was really interesting to go shadow a nurse for the morning. I was with a resource center/pool nurse on spcu, dealing with 2 patients- one esophagaeal (sp?) cancer and one breast cancer. The day was nothing like what I was expecting but I loved every minute of it, and am even more excited to start classes now!
- Feb 26, '09 by QtrhrseThis sounds like a great opportunity...do you know where to find more info?
- Feb 27, '09 by csabI was going to do this back in January, but then found out you have to be there at 7:30 am and right now I just can't do that on a school day. I really wanted to though!
- Feb 27, '09 by MyschelTi got the info from here: http://www.clarian.org/clarianjobs/n.../sneakpeak.htm then when you click on register it will give you the dates available and what hospital they are at. It really was a good experience, I highly recommend it. You can do more than one also, which I am definitely doing. I'll be doing the august one at riley. They are either full or done until then, the recruiter said they don't have the sneeak a peeks over the summer.
- Feb 27, '09 by QtrhrseThank you so much for the info...Good luck with all your classes!