Anyone planning to attend Marian University?Register Today!
- by kjj007 Nov 22, '10Is anyone on here planning on attending Marian University in Indianapolis for the accelerated BSN program?
- Jan 5, '11 by csdukesI'm hoping to apply in for August 2011. I am finishing up at IUPUI right now. I'm on the fence about IU School of Nursing or Marian due to the much higher cost at Marian. Has anyone told you how financial aid is awarded to students with their first BS already? I'd really prefer Marian since I could start the program right away.
- May 1, '11 by majorjamesI'm looking at an accelerated BSN program in las vegas and they recommend the online nursing pre-reqs from Marian. I'm trying to find someone who has taken the online pre-reqs to see how hard they are. I'm not sure how they can do this online with "labs"?
- May 1, '11 by kjj007I have taken Chemistry and Anatomy. They were fine online and the professors communicated regularly. Their online classes are expensive though.
- May 17, '11 by Chrisg171Quote from kjj007I am getting ready to take anatomy online from Marian and Medical Terminology from Ivy Tech in the summer. So both eight week classes. How much work is the Anatomy class?I have taken Chemistry and Anatomy. They were fine online and the professors communicated regularly. Their online classes are expensive though.
- May 17, '11 by kjj007The online anatomy class through Marian takes quite a bit of studying time. It is pretty much teaching yourself the material. There are powerpoints available but no actual lecture. It's definitely doable just takes time going through the chapters multiple times.