Advice for 1st semester -Purdue calumet university?Starting in 01/12.Register Today!
- by maximaxi Nov 9, '11Hello,
I am a returning student starting an online program RN>BSN program @ Purdue Calumet University.I start January 2012. This will be my first time taking online classes & I'm stressed. Has anyone taken that program or are in it currently who could offer helpful advice?Any help,advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Nov 10, '11 by happyinillinoisNo, but I am enrolling too!
- Nov 15, '11 by Bluebird107I am starting this program in January as well!! A few other nurses from my hospital are already in the program. They said you can easily work full time, and that because the class is online it is very flexible! Sounds like a good program!! I'm excited!! Don't be nervous, if you have any questions when classes start I'll try and help
- Nov 15, '11 by MrChicagoRNQuote from maximaxiTo replace real world class meetings there are typically many small assignments and non-synchronic communication(postings).Hello,
This will be my first time taking online classes & I'm stressed.
The thing about online courses is to know exactly what the expectations are, and what all the deadlines are.
Get your books, and syllabus and review the latter well before the class starts. That way you can ask questions about anything about the assignments that may be confusing
- Feb 13, '12 by ajbnurse4uI start in April and I'm wondering how everyone is liking the program. Any tips or advice? My employer challenged me to complete the program before 2013 so I will be taking two classes at a time and that makes me very very nervous. Would love any suggestions to help me do it! Thanks!
- Feb 29, '12 by joanie2341How are the classes going so far? I just applied and still need to have my transcripts evaluated. But I'm hoping to start in the fall!
- May 17, '12 by dcw132003how long is the online program?
- Jan 18 by kvargas69Do you know how hard it is to get into this program?
- Jul 16 by bugsrnHello,
I know it has been 2 years since you started the Purdue program but I am highly considering doing it too. Any advice? I am also stressed since I haven't been in school for a long time.