Where's everyone applying? Fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Where's everyone applying? Fall 2013 in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... I am applying to Aurora, Lakeview College of Nursing and am looking to apply to a couple more...by acarms4 Oct 25, '12I am applying to Aurora, Lakeview College of Nursing and am looking to apply to a couple more places but am not sure where to look. I'm currently taking some classes at COD still to finish up prereqs.
I have a 3.5 GPA but I got C's in A&P 1&2. So I am kind of hindered. I was waitlisted to NIU for Spring and have kind of lost hope.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794215©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,001 Views
- Oct 25, '12 by locjoieI'm going to be applying to Resurrection University and the ABSN program at Olivet Nazarene.
- Nov 17, '12 by Lacie1221I'm only applying to NIU. I have a 4.0 GPA at the moment - I'm taking Chem and A&P2 now, and will take Stats in the spring, and then I'll be done with prereqs.
- Nov 25, '12 by acarms4Which program at ResU? I'm thinking of doing the night time program but I'm apprehensive.
- Nov 26, '12 by locjoieI was thinking of applying to the evening program too.
- Dec 6, '12 by acarms4Okay I have officially applied to both Aurora and Resurrection... when are you taking the teas?
- Jan 15 by TeeanneI applied to Aurora and NIU. I'm taking Aurora's TEAS on Jan 26th.
I am taking A&P 1 and lifespan psych in the spring, then just need A&P 2 which I'll be taking over the summer. I meet all the requirements to apply, but I don't know if finishing my prereqs so late though will hurt my chances for starting in the fall.
Good luck to everyone!
- Mar 13 by jeepgrl015I have applied to AU as well for fall '13 an waiting for the letter. I'm also waiting to hear back from Waubonsee or their ADN program as a back up and I was already accepted to chamberlain college of nursing for the summer semester ABSN