UIC BSN 2013 applicantRegister Today!
- by Future-RN- Jan 14Hi everyone!Well tomorrow is the deadline, and now we must wait about 3 months to hear back. Good luck everyone!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808381©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 882 Views
- Jan 23 by TraumaRNHopefulDo you know what the different status changes mean? First it was "received all materials, please await further instruction" and now it is "referred to college for review"
- Jan 24 by Future-RN-Quote from TraumaRNHopefulWhere do you see that?Do you know what the different status changes mean? First it was "received all materials, please await further instruction" and now it is "referred to college for review"
- Jan 28 by Future-RN-I checked my Status and if says the one you had before. Mine says materials received, please await further updates.
I don't think you should worry much as they have a description which I pasted below.
Complete and Ready for Review; Pending, Manual Review Required; Deferred until Final Review; Pending Decision
The application is complete and no action is required. Applications may stay in one of or more of these phases for up to several weeks up to several months until a decision is made.
Admit; Admit Pending; Deny
The college has made a decision on your application. Both admit and admit – pending are codes that mean you have been admitted. The deny code signifies that we are not able to admit you to UIC this term.
The Intent to Enroll has been submitted and UIC expects your attendance in the fall. Congrats!
- Mar 26 by Nat-pspHi! Have you heard anything? I am going crazy.....
- Mar 26 by Future-RN-Hi there! I haven't heard anything either. I really hope we receive acceptance emails soon. I'm also freaking out, but we need to stay positive! I'm just so anxious. *
- Mar 29 by jazajajowhat is everyones gpas if you dont mind sharing? mine is a 3.7