For Those Who Are Accepted...Register Today!
This is a discussion on For Those Who Are Accepted... in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... I see there are many of us around Illinois waiting for a response. If you are accepted... what will...by KareBear0609 Mar 25, '12I see there are many of us around Illinois waiting for a response. If you are accepted... what will you do to celebrate? What do you think will be the first thing you do when you open your mailbox?
For me, if I am accepted, I think I will go out to dinner with my husband. It would be even nicer if we could get a sitter
I think the first thing I will do when I get the letter is call the people who are closest to me and who have been following me in the process thus far...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=689848©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,002 Views
- Mar 27, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornI will figure out when my last day of work will be, although I'm already secretly counting down! I'll probably go out for dinner too. Once accepted, I feel like the to-do list will be a mile long!
- Mar 27, '12 by P B and JGo out to dinner with hubby and enjoy your time until school starts, after you start school, those moments you share with family and friends will be few and far between! Good luck!!
- Mar 27, '12 by KareBear0609I agree ~ the to-do list will be super long and detailed!
- Mar 29, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornHow can I think about celebrating when I can't stop thinking about getting accepted??? I am agonizing. Each day feels like I'm in my own personal hell.
- Mar 29, '12 by KareBear0609I couldn't agree more! I think I've still got another 2-3 weeks before I find out. I highly doubt I'll be accepted because it is way to competitive, but I just need to know for sure so I can move on and stop thinking about it so much! Where did you apply?
- Mar 30, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornI wanted a hospital-based BSN program so Resurrection is my choice.
- Apr 4, '12 by Reese2012Praytotheunicorn: is Resurrection a diploma based program? What did you mean by hospital based?
- Apr 4, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornThe school is owned by and affiliated with the Resurrection Health Care system. As opposed to a state university or general private college or university. That is what I meant.
What does 'diploma-based' mean? Are you referring to an ADN program? Resurrection offers BSN and MSN/NP.
- Apr 10, '12 by raqi89I wasn't even thinking about the celebration part. I just wanted to get in!
AND I DID!!!
I have yet to celebrate seeing how I am in Micro and Statistics right now. I'm waiting until the semester is over and enjoy my summer before I start my nursing classes in August! I can't wait tho. By the looks of it I'll probably be working all summer. I just got a call for an interview for a CNA hospital position! I've been waiting for this call! Everything is finally falling into place!....Oh Finally all the hard work is paying off!!