SIUE Accelerated BSN Fall 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on SIUE Accelerated BSN Fall 2012 in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... Hello fellow future nurses! I applied to SIUE's accelerated BSN in late October. I'm anxiously...by tehf66 Nov 30, '11Hello fellow future nurses!
I applied to SIUE's accelerated BSN in late October. I'm anxiously awaiting my letter to let me know if i'm accepted (i'll be hearing back from the school in late jan/early feb) I am receiving my undergrad at Mizzou and have a 3.2 with a degree in Health Sciences and a minor in Biology. Has anyone else applied?? Where are you from? Ahh so nervous!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=647773©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,111 Views
- Jan 23, '12 by tehf66any news??
- Feb 22, '12 by tulipnursesHi I applied to SIUE's Fall 2012 Accelerated BSN program also! Have you heard anything yet? They told me we will find out in Feb, but I haven't received anything yet! I hope we get in!
- Apr 24, '12 by aus82Hey same here. How'd it go?
- Jul 7, '12 by tehf66Hey guys, i've been accepted and begin in august how about you?
- Jul 7, '12 by tehf66by the way, do you know where SIUE does clinicals?
- Jan 28 by geographytehf66....how is the program going? i graduated from siue with my BA in 2009 & i'm considering the nursing program for next year. let me know how you are dealing with it so far