Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 25Register Today!
- Aug 25, '12 by fgreenGood luck everyone starting next week
You will pass NCLEX on first try when done with this program.
- Aug 25, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornthanks fgreen! I am nervous and excited!!! After seeing some of the stuff on e-college I know we're in for a lot of work, wow.
- Aug 26, '12 by StorsharIn trying to figure out what textbooks to carry tomorrow for foundations of nursing but there is five books and I'm not carrying all of them!! I was thinking on just bringing my laptop notebook folder and pens/pencils... Any suggestions??
- Aug 26, '12 by Anni23So after reading the syllabus for Health Assessment, I was very disappointed to learn that we are not allowed to record lectures unless we are given permission by the professor...are there ANY professors who allow student to record lectures?...I have a hour long commute that I wanted to use to listen to lectures...Last edit by Anni23 on Aug 26, '12
- Aug 26, '12 by fgreenI think they all do if you just ask for permission. There was some bad behavior by some students recording lectures awhile back that may cause a few not to allow this, but I think if you ask, the worse they can say is no.
I know Cronk allowed it and so did Stark/LaCivita.
- Aug 27, '12 by wl1000jaeI have a question, where do you guys live? Are there any good apartment around logan square/bucktown/ukranian village area? I just got accepted into spring 2013 program and need to find an apartment, haven't find one that I like Any recommendations/info would be great!! Thanks
- Aug 27, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornOf course there are good apartments but you have to keep looking. People aren't moving around as much these days. Craigslist and maybe use an apartment service that's free. You could also try looking at craigslist under subleases and take over someone else's existing lease. Also, what about domu? I se billboards for it on the bus all the time.
- Aug 27, '12 by wl1000jaeI've been searching on craigslist but usually it's the same apts that I don't want, and they keep post it over and over I actually didn't know about domu! Thanks!!Last edit by wl1000jae on Aug 27, '12
- Aug 29, '12 by tonitonytoneDoes anyone work at all while taking classes full time? I applied to the Spring 2013 program, and I wanna work one day a week.
- Aug 30, '12 by mono2010Hi there. I am a Senior. The number of days changes every 8 weeks and depends on whether or not your clinical site has enough space for a full shift or they need to break it into 2- 4hr days. Some students prefer the 1 day (get it out of the way) and others like the shorter shift. I prefer to do the 1 day.