Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 22Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by Anni23I have been wondering about that too. The place that I work for pays for the tuition of those who are low income and in the RN program for a community college in the south suburbs and I know that 50% of the students that start that program are leave or fail after the first semester.
- Aug 20, '12 by StorsharI'm worried about the course loads but I know I can do it anyways lol so guess I shouldn't be worried
- Aug 20, '12 by fgreenOur E/W cohort started out at 16 and 4 failed out after Patho. But 3 are back in and will be graduating either in December or May. I think we were the last of the small E/W class. The next one after we started was about 50 people from what I hear.
Patho is probably the hardest one, followed by Pharm, but that seemed a tad easier.
For Patho and Pharm make sure you go to Bonnie Stesin's tutor sessions. They help alot.
- Aug 20, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornIs that a tutor session through student services that all of us will know about? Or is Bonnie an e/w person?
- Aug 20, '12 by fgreenBonnie is the Math and Science support person on staff. She will schedule group sessions or one on one sessions during your Patho and Pharm classes.
ResU Learning Community Directory & Bios | Resurrection University | Accredited Chicago Nursing School
She will likely be introducing herself to your classes during the first week and you will possibly meet her at orientation.
- Aug 21, '12 by happygrl2hi! I just joined. I am getting mixed reveiws reagrding the school. is it super hard or doable? I think im just freaking out because i dont know exactly what to expect...any ideas?
- Aug 21, '12 by newlife14Hi future nurses! I'm new on here. I was wondering has anyone tried to use older edition books for class?
- Aug 21, '12 by choffmannHi everyone! Does anyone know when we will be receiving our clinical placements?
- Aug 22, '12 by happygrl2Who can tell me which Professors are the good ones?
- Aug 23, '12 by STUDENT4RNHi everyone,
I am enrolled for Pathophysiologic Mechanisms with Osowski and I would appreciate any good advise.
I have been following your comments on Patho and I am really scared.
I want to do well from the beginning and if I need to start reading from now on, I will do it.. any advise will be so helpful