Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 20Register Today!
- Aug 14, '12 by Anni23Sadly I got no scholarships either I was very disappointed. I only got the resu need award, the rest were loans I felt so nervous when I accepted them. I went to a community college, so thankfully I never needed loans before. Do you guys know why they asked for the marriage certificate? I thought that was a little weird. Thank God I already bought my books. I got them from Amazon.com
I am also very excited and a bit nervous to start nursing school. I wanted this for so long, I cant hardly believe it.
I will be in the E/W program, so my clinical won't start till January 2013. So I know it hasnt been scheduled yet. According to my schedule I will only be going to school 3 days a week. But I dont know if I believe that, we'll see when classes actually start...
- Aug 15, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornThe Resu need award falls under the grant/scholarship category, or at least that was how I understand it.
- Aug 15, '12 by Anni23Well, I applied for all the other ones too. But did not get any other. But I guess its better than nothing. So Im glad for that.Last edit by Anni23 on Aug 15, '12
- Aug 15, '12 by StorsharI'm now trying to contact Shirley about book vouchers and when thru are available!!! Semester starts soon and I don't have anything but my uniforms .. I'm getting nervous now but at least my tuition is covered mostly by loans tho, school is way to expensive and not enough funding!!
- Aug 15, '12 by april16Hi guys, I have a question regarding about the award letter. I want to accept one loan and the resu need award, so I only click those two. I really don't get how to "accept" them, since when I went out of the page it looks like I didn't accept anything. Hope that makes sense..
- Aug 15, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornYou click each award you want at the right next to it. Then at the bottom of the page there is a button that says "accept all awards" which will accept anything you've checked.
- Aug 15, '12 by Anni23You can view your award letter under your student portal under financial aid. The award letter should have the loans, scholarships, grants and the amounts that you accepted or that are pending.
- Aug 17, '12 by StorsharFinall recieved my book voucher!!! They accidentally missed my account and so Shirley fixed it ASAP I can't wait till school one more week!!!
- Aug 17, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornStorhar whew! Sheesh! I still need to go online and do my payment plan. Gonna do it tomorrow. I can't believe this is about to happen. I ran into the nurse who took care of my dad a few years ago when he had an accident and she said to brace myself and now I'm more worried!
- Aug 18, '12 by Anni23Since I just accepted my awards a couple days ago and they haven't come through yet, should I do a payment plan too? I think the awards will be enough to cover tuition, but my balance is still at the full amount for the semester...Last edit by Anni23 on Aug 18, '12 : Reason: more information