Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 7, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from FutureNurseBrownGood luck! Did you take the TEAS yet?@RickyLatino87 Im going to try to apply for guarenteed admissions but it depends on my TEAS score if im eligible or not, I have the gpa though.
- Mar 12, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornAnother Fall'12er here! I have all application materials submitted and all courses already finished. I am taking the TEAS this Friday. I've used the Version V study guide and am mostly concentrating on the science portion, as my pretests have indicated that is my weakest area. This is ironic because I have a 4.0 GPA in my science pre-reqs. As for cum GPA, mine is somewhat low because of my previous bachelor's degree. I don't worry too much about that though because I am older and a career changer, so I hope that their overall view of me is that I am a good candidate.
I was told during my transcript review that everyone whose applications are complete (including TEAS score in) before April 1 are evaluated individually and applicants are not really compared against each other, but that applicants are judged up against each other once there are limited spots left.
I will post again after my test Friday with my score. Apparently we get them immediately after the test.
- Mar 13, '12 by RickyLatino87Good Luck on the TEAs! Yes, you get your score right after you're done.
Thanks for the information on evaluation of applications. Mine is complete except for 2 of the science pre-req's (micro & anatomy II) which I am taking now. I was told I can submit mid-term grades for those 2 classes and then be evaluated.
- Mar 15, '12 by FutureNurseBrownNo not yet im taking it at the of march.
- Mar 16, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornI got a 90% on the TEAS and am pretty happy about it. If anyone cares, I used the ATI Version V study guide, as well as McGraw Hill Nursing Entrance exams book and the Mcgraw Hill TEAS Practice Tests book.
- Mar 16, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornAlso, I have one unused access code for an online practice test on the ATI website. If someone wants it, let me know!
- Mar 20, '12 by FutureNurseBrownQuote from PrayToTheUnicornCongrats on your score! I am a little tight on money so I wont be able to purchase the study guide but can you give me the access code please it will be very helpful since I cant get the study guideAlso, I have one unused access code for an online practice test on the ATI website. If someone wants it, let me know!
- Mar 21, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornOk I PM'd it to you.
- Mar 22, '12 by FutureNurseBrownQuote from PrayToTheUnicornThank you so much! I really appreciate it!Ok I PM'd it to you.
- Mar 26, '12 by RickyLatino87Has anyone heard anything yet?
The anxiety is killing me!!! lol