Olivet Nazarene University ABSN ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Olivet Nazarene University ABSN Program in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... Hello Everyone... Is there anyone in this program or plan on attending fall 2013. I know this is a...by KTCJWB1 Jan 24Hello Everyone... Is there anyone in this program or plan on attending fall 2013. I know this is a fairly new program. I just want know is it a good program and are they well organized. I plan on attending this fall 2013. Thanks for you help.
Format: Full-time program with a blend of online theory courses and practical, hands-on clinical experiences Program Length: 16 months Credit Hours: 63 hours for nursing core, plus additional 9 hours of corequisites Locations: Classes offered online; with clinical hours completed in Oak Brook, IL
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810738©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,173 Views
- Jan 25 by locjoieI also plan on attending this program in fall 2013. I attended the open house a few months ago and it seems like a very well organized program. Other than that I don't really know much about the program since it is fairly new.
- Have you completed all your class's yet. I take the Teas V on March 22. I'm still completing my Statics, Mirco, and Nutrition classes.
- Jan 26 by locjoieI guess I'll be seeing you on the 22nd as well. I have finished all my classes. All I have left is the TEAS.
- How are you preparing for the Teas 5..
- Jan 26 by locjoieI purchased the book from ati and I also plan on using the McGraw practice tests that people have mentioned here on allnurses.
- I have the study manual.. I'm going to check with a locate library for the McGraw practice test.
- Jan 27 by StudentForever77Hi All,
I am currently a student at Olivet Nazarene's Oak Brook campus in the ABSN Program. I have plenty of experiences to share with you, however I prefer to do so privately at this point in time. Please feel free to contact me anytime...I think there are things you should know before making a decision!
ilovenursing95 at aol
- Jan 27 by KTCJWB1Ok thanks I just emailed you and sent a message on here.
- Jan 29 by Alecat86I have sent you an email also.