Newly Accepted JJC Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Newly Accepted JJC Nursing Students in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... I just received an email letting me know I was accepted into the Nursing Program at JJC for the...by pants_19 Oct 21, '11I just received an email letting me know I was accepted into the Nursing Program at JJC for the Spring 2012 semester! I am still on cloud nine!
I'm looking for any advice that people may have that have been through the program, or for other newly accepted students that would like to meet and be there to help each other once we begin.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=631765©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,688 Views
- Oct 21, '11 by beth13531Hi,
Congratulations!! I received an e-mail today as well. I am SUPER excited that I am in the program. I was accepted into the Days. I too am looking for any advice or information. I chose the track 3 for the registration day. I can't wait to get all the information for registration.. etc..
- Oct 21, '11 by Latrice11Where is Jjc
- Oct 21, '11 by beth13531JJC is Joliet Junior College in Joliet, IL.
- Oct 23, '11 by pants_19Congratulations Beth!
I'm in the Days program too, looking forward to registration. I feel like it's not going to feel real until then...
- Oct 24, '11 by beth13531I agree. I am wanting to get prepared right now. It is going to take forever for the 17th to get here. I am really excited I hope someone who is already in the program can reply to your thread and maybe let us know what to expect, and give us some good advice
- Oct 25, '11 by hardworkpaysoff2Hi! I also got accepted into the nursing program-days. I can't wait until the 17th to find out more information... it seems like the days are dragging!
- Oct 26, '11 by jun1120congrats...i heard the average gpa was a little high. have any idea on TEAS scores. i need to prepare for February. thanks
- Oct 27, '11 by Ym69To jun1120,
I got into the night program. To give you an idea on gpa and teas: I have a 4.0 gpa. Teas: reading- 88, composite- 88. Email me: yanmartin69@yaho and I can assist you with study tips.
- Nov 2, '11 by hardworkpaysoff2Has anyone received a packet in the mail yet?