LPN programs in ChicagoRegister Today!
- by smishra8 May 25, '11Does anyone know of any LPN programs in Chicago or the Chicagoland area that doesnt require you to be a CNA before applying to the LPN program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=570387©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,711 Views
- May 26, '11 by SMOKEY2112Wright College might not require that..but I'm really not positive on that hon.
- May 27, '11 by smishra8ok i'll look into it! thank you! i might just go into the cna program and go into the lpn just because its only an 8 week course at a few colleges i've looked at.
- May 27, '11 by SMOKEY2112Quote from smishra8Not sure where you live..but, if you are in Chicago and you don't want the CNA course to take 8 weeks..there is a place on Peterson I think it is...and the course is only either 4 or 5 weeks. If you want me to find the info for you...let me know.ok i'll look into it! thank you! i might just go into the cna program and go into the lpn just because its only an 8 week course at a few colleges i've looked at.
- May 27, '11 by smishra8oh that sounds good. Im thinking about just going to COD and taking the 8 weeks CNA course there and then doing the LPN program after but im going to check out Wright College to see what they offer too.