loyola chicago absn spring 2012Register Today!
- by dmstanl1 Aug 31, '11Has anyone received an acceptance letter for spring 2012 loyola absn chicago?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=611881©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,635 Views
- Sep 8, '11 by danielles123No I am wondering when they will be sent out...have you?
- Sep 8, '11 by dmstanl1Hey,
I have not received an acceptance letter yet. All I have received is a letter inviting me to an open house to learn more about Loyola. However, that seemed more like junk mail than anything. I turned in all of my application materials two weeks ago. I called the admissions office and they verified that all of my "ducks are in a row". I figure nobody will be notified until after the November 1st deadline. I will keep you posted.
Have you applied anywhere else?
- Sep 8, '11 by danielles123I also applied to Resurrection University. I dont want to wait all the way till November. Who knows maybe we may get the letter in October. Ill let you know if I get mine.
- Oct 19, '11 by danielles123I heard back from Loyola I just received my letter. I was accepted! Good Luck everyone!!
- Oct 19, '11 by dmstanl1Just received my acceptance letter! I am very excited. I just deposited my $200 online and I found out that all of the available spots are filled. Has anyone else had this happen? I think I am wait-listed.
- Oct 20, '11 by SarahV2480Just got my acceptance letter today!! Sooooo excited! I deposited my $200 online too... there was something saying that all the spots for FALL 2011 were filled, but it didn't say anything for Spring 2012. I got an email confirming that the payment was made. How did you find out that the spots were filled? Hope that's not true!!!
- Oct 20, '11 by dmstanl1Congratulations!
I read the same thing you did. when I deposited the $200. I didn't realize it said seats filled for Fall 2011. I thought it said for Spring 2012. Thanks for the info! I am very excited!
- Oct 20, '11 by manstatCongrats! The program is awesome.
- Oct 21, '11 by SarahV2480Phew! You had me worried! Well, congrats to you! Looking forward to getting started in January with you! :-)