loyola absn fall 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 23, '12 by naysandosure! my undergrad BA is in psychology with a 3.99. i am currently taking pre-reqs at a community college- right now i am in chem and micro (A's). still have to take o chem over summer. my gpa at community college is 3.5 i think but i have been an on and off student for 20 years there.
i have a long medical background BUT its all old experience as i stopped working when i had children 11 years ago. i was an EMT for 3 years, worked in a hospital and at a couple different dr's offices- i have been all over : ) i had started my nursing pre-reqs about 14 years ago so for me this is like life coming full circle : )
- Mar 27, '12 by RickyLatino87Wow, that's awesome. Good luck to you!
I just submitted all my application documents today! Now to wait.....I hope it doesn't take too long to get a response!
- Mar 28, '12 by Miss MollyHey guys, I just got accepted!!! I got the email on Monday, so that made it exactly 2 weeks after they received all my app materials. Gotta love how fast email makes everything.
- Mar 28, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from Miss MollyCongrats!!!! Are you sticking with Loyola or did you apply to other schools as well? Can't believe they let you know after 2 weeks, that's awesome. I hope I get a reply that fast!!Hey guys, I just got accepted!!! I got the email on Monday, so that made it exactly 2 weeks after they received all my app materials. Gotta love how fast email makes everything.
Did everyone who got accepted already getting notified via email?
- Mar 28, '12 by Miss MollyYes, I'm sticking with Loyola...paid my deposit the same day I got my letter. I started an app for Resurrection, but the soonest available date to take the TEAs test was 3 weeks after the deadline! I got really annoyed that they accepted my application payment without telling me that I was pretty much too late. Also, if Loyola didn't work out, I was preparing an app for Rush's GEM program next spring. I hope you get your answer soon, too!
- @Miss Molly- Congratulations, Miss Molly:-)!!!! Can't wait to start in the Fall!!!
- @RickyLatino87- I'm sure you will get your letter back just as fast too:-)! Can't wait for u to get the good news so we can celebrate with you too!!!
- Congratulations to you too, Renee:-)!!! Just saw your posting! So exciting!!!
- Mar 29, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from quidrashareseI hope so! They received all my materials as of today! Now to wait.....@RickyLatino87- I'm sure you will get your letter back just as fast too:-)! Can't wait for u to get the good news so we can celebrate with you too!!!
- Apr 2, '12 by NSYNC11Hi Everyone,
Did you all rececive a decision via email or did some get acceptance letters in the mail? I applied back in October and still have not heard anything so I was hoping to hear back soon. Thanks!