Lakeview College of Nursing Fall 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Lakeview College of Nursing Fall 2012 in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... I'm starting at Lakeview College of Nursing in Fall 2012 at Danville campus. I'm a california girl...by StudNurs13 Apr 24, '12I'm starting at Lakeview College of Nursing in Fall 2012 at Danville campus. I'm a california girl and know it'd be a culture shock. If anyone is attending this fall and want a roommate, please contact me. Or if anyone has any advice/tips from moving out of your home state for school, it'd be greatly appreciated!
I'm super excited but nervous at the same time.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=702048©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,905 Views
- Apr 29, '12 by ThatalbaniankidHi i also got accepted there in fall i been looking at apartments i have found couple that are 425 1 bedroom and 550 for 2 bedroom place called heartland properties... Hope this is helpful my name is Valon by the way
- Apr 29, '12 by StudNurs13Awesome! Can you pm me? I checked out some properties and liked a couple. I'm also looking for a roommate, ideally a in a 2 beds 1 bath and split the cost. Are you from IL?
- Apr 30, '12 by Thatalbaniankidno Im from michigan im about 6-7 hours drive away from there, Yes i thought about a roommate as well but since i dont know anyone i was just gonna get one bedroom and stay alone more expensive but i need to get it done lol, Im not that much on here I just open this actually
if you want you can add me on Facebook.com/thatalbaniankid
- May 1, '12 by gocubsgo7Hey girl.
I couldn't send you a pm because I'm new and do not post much. I'll be needing a roommate in Danville for fall.
Please send me an email email@example.com
- May 3, '12 by oavalos408Quote from StudNurs13Congrats on getting accepted I am going to the charleston campus. What part of CA you from.I'm starting at Lakeview College of Nursing in Fall 2012 at Danville campus. I'm a california girl and know it'd be a culture shock. If anyone is attending this fall and want a roommate, please contact me. Or if anyone has any advice/tips from moving out of your home state for school, it'd be greatly appreciated! I'm super excited but nervous at the same time. Thank you!
- May 3, '12 by lynz06Hey guys--Just wishing you good luck!! I'm still in Danville after graduating from Lakeview May 2010 and currently working at the hospital you guys will be spending most of your time at The programs hard but worth it!! They have revamped a bit since I was a student, now have an amazing and so much fun dean, Irene. I work with one of their instructors and I still talk with some instructors from time to time! They are all amazing and very helpful Thatalbaniankid: did you find out about the school from joy ikeri? I saw you guys are friends on facebook! She's a major sweetie and I miss her bunches!! if you see her tell her Lyndsey says hello and hopes she is doing well Well if anyone has any questions about town/my experience with the school feel free to ask! Always loved helping new students because it's a scary experience :P I've been here for about four years, the towns starting to boom back economy wise.
- May 3, '12 by StudNurs13Hello Lynz06, I'll be moving to Danville hopefully end of July/beginning of August. I'm freaking out because its finally hit me that I'll be entering a nursing program and not knowing a single soul in Danville. How should I prepare for the first semester? Should I bring my car from California? I have no idea what to expect and as you mentioned I'm scared! Lol any advice would help. Thanks lynz06!
- May 3, '12 by StudNurs13Quote from oavalos408Thank you! Same to you! I thought about Charleston but went with Danville instead. Southern California!Congrats on getting accepted I am going to the charleston campus. What part of CA you from.