JJC Nursing Program Fall 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on JJC Nursing Program Fall 2012 in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... Hello!! I've been accepted into the JJC Day Nursing Program for fall '12 !:thankya: I am so...by raqi89 Apr 10, '12Hello!!
I've been accepted into the JJC Day Nursing Program for fall '12 ! I am so excited but also pretty nervous! I looked at the class plan out on JJC's website and seeing how I have all the non-nursing classes completed I have cut down my credits per semester and I'll even have my summers off! I really wish I could take those nursing classes in the summer and be done ALOT quicker!! lol
Anyways I'm just trying to see who else has been accepted into the program !!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=695790©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,720 Views
- Apr 11, '12 by MatkaI'm accepted and will be going to the night program! I'm excited to get started. I don't have all the non-nursing classes completed quite yet, so I'll be taking 2 classes this summer and two next summer. But at least, during the year, I won't have to take any additional non-nursing courses.
- Apr 18, '12 by kcg211I also got accepted for fall 2012, I have most of my non nursing classes done so my last semester I will only be taking one nursing class; too bad nursing classes aren't offered in the summer. I can't wait to start!
- May 8, '12 by ftrnHello,
Congrats on getting in!!! I am applying next semester and I am trying to decide between the day or night program, but there aren't many details on the class days & times online. Do you know yet what your schedules are? Thanks so much!
- May 8, '12 by ftrn* Sorry, I mean just the sched for nursing classes only, I'll be done with everything else next week
- May 8, '12 by raqi89The class schedule for the day program (on my schedule) are pretty much mon-friday between 7am and 1pm. my classes are pretty much from 8am to about 10/12. Lab Clinicals are scheduled from 7-1pm one day a week. I have one day free during the week because I already have my CNA. And I'm guessing if I didn't i wouldn't have that day free. One class is split up into theory and lab clinical. and each one is split up in two days
Monday NURS 150 Theory 8-9:50
Tuesday NURS 150 Clinical Topic 8am - ? not sure what time this class ends either 10 or 12
Wednesday Clinical 7-1pm
Thursday NO NURS CLASS
Friday NURS 150 Theory 8-9:50
They give you your schedule, you don't pick which class section/time. But they will all be during the day(for day program) or evening ( for night program). There is also an online class aside from these classes.
Hope this helps.
And good luck. make sure you're studying for that TEAS test.
- Jun 12, '12 by LiLwannabRNCongrats on being accepted!! I graduated in December 2011 and watch the boards to congratulate and offer help or advice to all those who follow me!!! Welcome to the world of nursing
- Jul 28, '12 by nscott127Congratulations on your acceptance. I just finished 150 semester. Over the summer I took the Physical Assessment class. It's not required but will transfer towards your BSN. I think it helped to keep my brain engaged in nursing over the summer. Just something for you to think about for next summer.
- Oct 7, '12 by zamrnI have just taken my teas reading 78% and composite 74.7% with all pre-reqs completed and a GPA of 3.6. Do you think I stand a chance given you probably know a lot of other students accepted and their scores.
- Oct 17, '12 by zamrnI have been accepted into the Spring 2013 day program. I am happy and scared! I was hoping to get a reading list to enable me to get a head start since I went to school outside of America. I am so happy to read all your posts -- they help me stay focused and get a good idea of how nursing school will be.
Thank you for helping freshers like me get acquainted with the program and school.