El Centro/Northlake application and points for nursingRegister Today!
This is a discussion on El Centro/Northlake application and points for nursing in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... Hi, I was just wondering if anyone out there is applying for the Fall 2011? I've only managed to...by nars35 Feb 25, '11Hi, I was just wondering if anyone out there is applying for the Fall 2011? I've only managed to accumulate 13 points because I am currently taking AP II, and then taking Micro in the summer - so I couldn't use those towards my points. Does anyone know if people have been accepted with 13 points before, at either el centro or northlake?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=534680©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,106 Views
- Mar 6, '11 by RNSS1Hi Nars, I'm not too sure either. My point total is 15 and Im really nervous about getting in. I think that if you apply to both programs your odds are better.
- Mar 6, '11 by nars35Hi RNSS1, thanks for the reply. I've got all my digits crossed but I'm not holding my breath. I don't want to be that disappointed if I'm not accepted this semester. I will definitely be a shoe in for Spring though.
Good luck to you!
- Mar 6, '11 by RNSS1Thanks Nars, good luck to you too! I think a lot of applicants are really nervous, including myself. It feels like there are so many people applying. Im hoping if I just keep at it and not get discouraged, and look at the long term goal, hopefully things will work out.
- Mar 6, '11 by nars35I'm sure you will be fine. I heard the target points are 16. So I think you are in pretty good shape with 15. Do you know a lot of people that are applying? I've only met a handful. Most of my AP II class are going for radiology or applying for nursing next semester - so I haven't seen or heard of a lot of people who are applying for Fall.
- Mar 10, '11 by HappyScientistI hope you guys get in. Question? How was the Hesi test and how do you prepare for it? I'm currently a student at El Centro and would like to get in the ADN PROGRAM BY SPRING 2012.
- May 17, '11 by ADNed itSo, only 3 days until they finally mail those acceptance letters. I was told in the Nursing Admin office that they had over 400 applicants for Fall 2011. i also just finished microbiology, and there was a girl who got in with 12 points. Actually she got in on a call back, someone apllied but then didn't accept their spot. This whole process is a bit frustrating to begin with, but then allowing people to add missing items to their packs after the deadline is a lot to swallow. After all, at the info session I was told that if your packet was in correct, it was in the shredder. And she said she was cooking with chicken...
- May 17, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to IL Nursing Programs Discussion to elicit more discussion.
- May 22, '11 by Jenny_87Ok guys I haven't been nervous until Friday, ever since then I've felt really nauseous . When do yall think we will get them in the mail? I really hope its Monday because I don't think I can make it another day.
- May 23, '11 by nars35Has anyone received their letters yet?? My mail doesn't get here until noon... got my fingers crossed that it arrives today!