Dr. Martin NCLEX ReviewRegister Today!
- by UjonesRN Jul 23, '09Has anyone heard or tried this nclex review? If so can you tell me what you think?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=410244©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,348 Views
- Jul 23, '09 by unrealllyDr. Martin's review is not bad. Be sure to take a lot of notes. I really like Kaplan also.
- Aug 1, '09 by motivated2nursei TOOK IT LAST MONTH, SHE'S AWESOME...........i PASSED THE NCLEX RN.
- Aug 3, '09 by UjonesRNIs the review worth me coming from Baltimore to Chicago?
- Aug 3, '09 by unrealllyDr. Martin goes to the east coast also. We had students come from all over the u.s. attending Chicago lecture.
- Aug 4, '09 by ItsthenurseinmeQuote from unrealllyDid you pass with Dr. Martin?Dr. Martin goes to the east coast also. We had students come from all over the u.s. attending Chicago lecture.
- Aug 4, '09 by unrealllyYes I did but I also used Kaplan
- Aug 16, '09 by josecaribeQuote from motivated2nursehey i am from puerto rico failed the nclex first try. will it be worth it to attend dr martin's review . what helped u the most kaplan or martin'si TOOK IT LAST MONTH, SHE'S AWESOME...........i PASSED THE NCLEX RN.
- Aug 18, '09 by motivated2nurseI think so...............She's excellent and very good.
- Sep 2, '09 by chris2000I took Dr. Martin's review class and did not pass. One of my co-workers recommended Excell and I passed soon after. There are more lecture hours, and multiple teachers, not just one lady whose material seems out-dated.