College of Dupage letters mailed - Fall 2010Register Today!
- by CODADN Feb 14, '10College of DuPage has mailed out acceptance letters for Fall of 2010.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=456413©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,065 Views
- Feb 14, '10 by drugrepI received my letter from C.O.D. yesterday. We have until March 1st to accept, so don't despair if you didn't get a letter, I expect several people won't accept because they are attending different school and then COD will send out 2nd round letters.
- Feb 19, '10 by chicagoingCongratulations, drugrep, on your acceptance! Would you mind if I asked if you had completed all of the pre-reqs/gen eds before you applied?
- Feb 21, '10 by teresagirlI am so excited! Got my acceptance letter on Tuesday!
- Feb 23, '10 by DreaminNPI got accepted too!! Has anyone applied anywhere else? I accepted my seat. I have a BA degree and am hoping I am making the right decision to go the ADN route and not BSN or MSN
- Feb 23, '10 by teacher08DreaminNP,
Based on acceptance into a Nursing program for those with a Bachelor or Master degree, individuals are basically trying to get into the first program that will accept them due to wait list, tuition, distance, evening or weekend program availability, and mandatory pre-req.'s.
At the end of all the research, everyone must make the best possible choice for him/herself and their family. Best wishes future NP.
- Feb 23, '10 by teresagirlI too have a Bachelor's Degree. I have heard great things about the program at COD and I figured I can get working and then if I'd like to go on for my Bachelor's or MSN I'll do it once I'm an RN. The cost alone helped firm up that decision for me. It's about 1/3 of the cost to get my ADN versus Bachelor's.
- Feb 23, '10 by chicagoingQuote from chicagoingWould anyone mind sharing how many pre-reqs/gen eds you had completed prior to applying?Congratulations, drugrep, on your acceptance! Would you mind if I asked if you had completed all of the pre-reqs/gen eds before you applied?
- Feb 24, '10 by teresagirlIn answer to your question Chicagoing, I had all the required pre-reqs done except Nutrition (which I am taking right now) and my CNA licensure (which I am completing right now as well). So I had pretty much all my Pre-req's done except those two when I applied.
- Feb 24, '10 by DreaminNPthank you teresagirl! i am quite excited. congratualtions to you as well.
chicagoing, i had all the pre-reqs done except for micro and food and nutrition.
does anyone know when the classes are offered (night/day/both)? i am trying to line up a babysitter.