CMK Healthcare LPN ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CMK Healthcare LPN Program in Illinois State Nursing Programs, part of Illinois Nursing ... My friend is looking at attending an LPN school soon and she found out about CMK's LPN program. The...by KB24 Jul 9, '10My friend is looking at attending an LPN school soon and she found out about CMK's LPN program. The cost of tuition is around $15,000 and the program is for 10 months.
CMK also has an agreement with Saint Xavier University to accept CMK's classes for their LPN-BSN program.
Does anyone have any more info on this school?
Edit: Can a staff member please move the thread to the IL program discussion forum? Thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=490568©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 41,820 Views
- Jul 13, '10 by KB24Bump! Nobody has any more info?
- Jul 23, '10 by myk4408visit the website for more information. they are offering the whole program for 15,000. students must have the following pre requisites: anatomey physiology, medical terminology, college and english math. they do offer ap and med term in house. They are offering the program in both locations Westmonet and Glendale heights, ilLast edit by sirI on Oct 11, '10
- Jul 31, '10 by KB24Thank you. The lady left me a voice mail saying the program cost $15,000 and you need to leave a $2,000 deposit before the class starts. You pay the remaining balance with 10 payments of $1,300. They don't offer any finalcial aid at this time.
- Aug 11, '10 by Vic Valerianocould anyone give me the contact number to cmk...thank you
- Aug 13, '10 by KB24630-550-2885
- Sep 8, '10 by jimmy joeI have been looking into them . I just want to make sure they are legit with the state of IL. . Is the program accredited ?
- Sep 9, '10 by jimmy joeI would love to hear from any grads or others who know about this school .
- Sep 10, '10 by traumaRUsOk - here is the listing for approved LPN programs in the state of IL and yes, CMK is listed:
State of Illinois, Illinois Center for Nursing - Education Opportunities
Here are the graduation rates for LPN programs in IL:
And here are the pass rates for nursing programs in IL:
Apparently, CMK is a new program in 2009.
Personally, if you are going to spend $15,000, I would just get an RN. However, if the waiting times are lengthy then plan to do the LPN and go STRAIGHT into an RN program.
- Sep 10, '10 by jimmy joeThose listings are helpful . Thank you for posting .