City Colleges of Chicago: Fall 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 10, '12 by marrajessLol, this is stressful! I'm thinking we will have to wait another month!
- Apr 10, '12 by NathanielNHi everybody, just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm also cruising this board and constantly refreshing my ccc email in eager anticipation. Good luck to us all!
- Apr 10, '12 by Bethany1975Ok, here we go. The very nice Ms. Walker that answered at Truman said they do not know when the emails will go out. The date has been changed but they don't know what it has been changed to. She said to email Dr. Gurney downtown.
So, I think I'm going to give up on today. Sorry all.
- Apr 10, '12 by marrajessSigh... @ Bethany1975 Thanks for letting us know!
- Apr 10, '12 by Katja508UPDATE:: I called Dr. Gurney this morning and she ANSWERED! Hallelujah! She said that they were working very, very hard to get everything out today but that a lot of time was being spent tying up loose ends (i.e. tracking down transcripts, etc.) and answering the phone (oops!). I mentioned this message board and she asked me to let you all know that they are trying! Everyone keep us updated!!
- Apr 10, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from Katja508UPDATE:: I called Dr. Gurney this morning and she ANSWERED! Hallelujah! She said that they were working very, very hard to get everything out today but that a lot of time was being spent tying up loose ends (i.e. tracking down transcripts, etc.) and answering the phone (oops!). I mentioned this message board and she asked me to let you all know that they are trying! Everyone keep us updated!!
Let's hope they go out today but I think that's unlikely...
- Apr 10, '12 by EmanEMTI cannot take this roller coaster ride! I hope we hear something soon
- Apr 10, '12 by Bethany1975Oh gosh, I am excited. I really do feel bad I was calling too. THey shouldn't have answered the phone! ha.
- Apr 10, '12 by MROCHEThanks for making the call! Guess we just wait patiently (yeah right!) Please post if anyone receives an email!
- Apr 10, '12 by Katja508Losing my mind: Dr. Gurney called me at around 2:30 and told me I was a great student and they would love to have me but they didn't see my Math scores. Well, I took Math 7 years ago at a university in Missouri. I told her I had sent the transcripts and she said that I needed to call Truman and ask then what the problem was. So I called and was told that they did not have them, never saw them, had no record of them and the person that could help me was "in a meeting off campus".
So, I called the university in Missouri and asked for confirmation of them sending the official transcripts. They said they sent them in October. I checked the address, everything matched up. SO, I call Truman back. Same story. I called Dr. Gurney and told her the whole story. She said she would call Truman and see what she could do. That was almost two hours ago.
I called back the university and had them send an email to Dr. Gurney stating that when they sent the transcripts and even all the Math information (grade, course number, etc).
I cannot believe this is happening. I am so, so upset right now. I did everything I was supposed to do and still might not get in because someone LOST my transcripts!