City Colleges of Chicago: Fall 2012 - Page 23Register Today!
- Apr 14, '12 by Bethany1975I'm so glad we still have people hearing good news! I'm really excited for you all.
I want everyone to know, so far, everyone who has gotten in and posted their scores are far superior in grades then me. So at least that makes me feel good knowing you are all so deservedly getting in.
I think everyone should still be patient and not panic.Sounds like they are still going through applications.
- Apr 14, '12 by spike7anybody who accepted their seat got any confirmation email back saying you accepted it?
- Apr 14, '12 by kmccoyI asked for one when I sent my email to confirm my seat for Truman
- Apr 14, '12 by purple_gal2014I was sent a confirmation earlier this afternoon for my seat at Daley. I sent in my response Thursday, I'm pretty sure poor Dr. Gurney is really swapped.
- Apr 14, '12 by kam24I don't mind sharing. My GPA is 3.39 an my TEAS was 69%...not very good compared to others here.Last edit by kam24 on Apr 14, '12
- Apr 14, '12 by nursinghereicome2012Congrats Kam!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
- Apr 14, '12 by kam24Thank you soooo much nursinghereicome2012!!!
- Apr 15, '12 by vanny815Anymore new updates anyone?
- Apr 15, '12 by spike7Quote from [[leftcan you please copy and paste what that letter would look like? i didnt get any confirmation yet and worry she might miss my email.[/left]purple_gal2014]i was sent a confirmation earlier this afternoon for my seat at daley. i sent in my response thursday, i'm pretty sure poor dr. gurney is really swapped.[/left]
- Apr 15, '12 by purple_gal2014Here is what it looks like:
You are confirmed for Daley College for fall 2012 into the CCC Nursing Program. Congratulations!
Pretty short and to the point.