City Colleges of Chicago: Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by Bethany1975I really hope the information I received was wrong because I do know how anxious everyone is. I called about a week and a half ago and they said they HOPE, they would be ready to send out emails by the beginning of May. I talked to someone at the nursing dept at Truman.
Good luck everyone and I hope we are all classmates in a few months.
- Apr 9, '12 by sskripsSpoke to Dr. Gurney today. I was told the answers are going out tomorrow. However, I was told that if we did not put our CCC email address on the application we risk not receiving an e-mail from them. This got me rather frustrated as I don't remember ever reading in the instructions to put our CCC e-mail down.
- Apr 9, '12 by EmanEMTI hope your info is wrong too because I just got my hopes up with finding out tomorrow lol
- Apr 9, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from sskripsSo tomorrow for sure?? I don't remember if I put my ccc email either. Did she say what to do if we didn't put our CCC email on the application? Ugh.Spoke to Dr. Gurney today. I was told the answers are going out tomorrow. However, I was told that if we did not put our CCC email address on the application we risk not receiving an e-mail from them. This got me rather frustrated as I don't remember ever reading in the instructions to put our CCC e-mail down.
- Apr 9, '12 by Katja508I'm going to try and call Dr. Gurney. I'm 85% sure I didn't put my CCC email on the application since I don't use it for anything else and always forget to check it. I'll let you guys know if I get ahold of her (doubtful!)!
- Apr 9, '12 by RickyLatino87Thanks Katja! Keep us updated!! The times I've called her, I left a message and she replied a day or two later. Also, I've emailed her before, she has been faster in replying to my emails.
- Apr 9, '12 by Katja508Haven't gotten a call back, yet. I'm going to email her now. I just called Truman Nursing and was told that we wouldn't hear anything until the 2nd week of MAY!! I asked her to clarify since I was under the impression that it was tomorrow and she said they changed it. I wish they would get their stories straight! I cannot wait that long!
- Apr 9, '12 by sskripsKatja, waiting to hear back from you! I wish they got their stories straight too! I am getting rather frustrated with the entire process...
- Apr 9, '12 by needra21Hello everybody,
Please let me know what we should do if we didnt include our email address on the application. Im reading your posts and I cant remember if I included my email address or not.
- Apr 9, '12 by needra21Also, can someone give me Dr. Gurney's number just in case I need to call her