Beck Area Career Center - LPN? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 27, '12 by MyGenesisHello! Any ideas on how to prepare for the interview?
- Aug 27, '12 by hell0nurseHi there!It's not very formal, just a one on one so they can talk to you about your expectations and theirs. They might ask if you have any medical background (CNA, etc.) or why you want to go to Beck, or where your career goals lie, that sort of thing. Just dress professionally and relax and be yourself. Good luck!
- Aug 30, '12 by MyGenesisThanks!!!
It went great! Now, I have to wait until the end of October for their answer..let's see. )
- Sep 16, '12 by hell0nurseLet us know when you get your acceptance letter! ;D
- Oct 12, '12 by acschmitt36Hi guys! I know the thread is kind of old but I was just wondering what you studied to prepare for the entrance exam? I've already been through first semester of a registered nursing program so I kind of know what to expect. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated! thank you!
- Oct 18, '12 by hell0nurseThe entrance exam for Beck is basically like a standard GED test, unless the new director has changed that, too.