Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 9Register Today!
- May 13, '12 by Bethany1975Hi Ai88,
I received the packet via email.
- May 13, '12 by tashavQuote from Katja508Does anyone know if we are suppose to get drug test on our own or they will send us to the clinic of their choice, the same for all other paperwork? I am confused by the forms. How does this work now? ThanksHi all! I've started this thread for those of us who have gotten the good news and have been accepted to start the nursing program at Truman College in Fall 2012!
If you are still waiting to hear, I would suggest visiting the other thread I started for some helpful information, tips, and support!
Here's what I know so far:
- There WILL be clinicals in the first semester (6 hours)
- The classes will be scheduled via a lottery system
- We should be receiving a letter from Dr. Gurney in the near future that details what our next steps should be!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and having classes together shortly!
- May 13, '12 by xMooMooxHi everyone, I applied for the evening classes but my email says Day Student. If anybody wants to switch with me and prefer day classes instead of evening, please let me know how the switch works. Thank!
- May 14, '12 by lungu2007anyone knows the hours on Monday and Wed for day classes??? thanks
- May 14, '12 by sskripsLungu2007: check myccc.edu. Under class schedule for fall 2012 you can find the times, if you search for nursing classes.
- May 14, '12 by nursinghereicome2012Buenos all!
Tried the link for the background check I used when submitting application and it didn't work, not sure if they want us to use the same agency. Can anyone confirm?
I also called today inquiring about the books and if it is the same bundles as last year. Was informed that the instructors are working on the list and they will email as soon as it is finalized.
- May 14, '12 by lungu2007it's 11:00 am to 12:50 pm. That is a terrible schedule for me because I need to work. Anyone has evening hours and prefers day? PLEASE let me know. Thank you
- May 15, '12 by Endless_STilungu2007, I am evening student and I really don't have a preference. If you want, I can take you day classes. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still looking for someone to switch, feel free to email me and we can exchange info.
- May 15, '12 by lungu2007thank you soo much. I'we sent you an email.