Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 32Register Today!
- Aug 9, '12 by Bethany1975I haven't posted on here in a while because I start typing and it just turns into a rant. I am beyond irritated with Truman.
- Aug 9, '12 by Endless_STiSo for the skills lab, do we attend any one that fits our schedule once a week only? I am still waiting for my uniforms and for them to send us the updated book list... Sigh @Truman!
- Aug 9, '12 by -RickDoes anyone know what skills lab section is for 2XBX? Its not on the list I think there was a typo on the registration
- Aug 10, '12 by DnershThere is a "skills lab?" I have my work schedule allready planned out around the current scheduleing. No one ever said anything about a lab! Also, they sent out an updated book list? I called Becks yesterday and it was still on hold.
- Aug 10, '12 by xMooMooxI called the office yesterday to ask them what this "skills lab" was for and that I never received such email about it, nor about the updated booklist. Apparently I wasn't on their email listing. The lady told me that she added me on to their email listing and that I should be getting emails from them now. I have yet to see anything in my inbox...
- Aug 10, '12 by -RickSi I spoke with and anyone else who is assigned there was a typo the skills lab for anyone assigned to 2XBX is actually instead 2YBX, FYI for anyone else in the same section.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 10, '12
- Aug 10, '12 by kmccoyDid anyone get the new email sent today at 2:30 saying we have to call to confirm registration for orientation along with doing that online entry. This is so confusing and I am at the end of my rope with these people and we haven't even started!
- Aug 10, '12 by violet.78here is the email that i've just received. unfortunately, the office is closed right now and it will be open again on saturday from 9pm -1:30pm. i wish they could have sent this message earlier.
please see the attached schedule for the day and evening cohort orientation august 13th-16th. registration is required by using the link below.http://www.trinternalapps.com/apply/ceapp.php?whichprogram=ce.
after you register online, you must call the continuing education department at
(773) 907-4440 in order to complete registration. if you have not, please do so today.
harry s. truman college nursing
1145 w. wilson ave.
chicago, il 60640Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 10, '12
- Aug 10, '12 by traumaRUsPer our terms of service, to which everyone agrees to when they join, we ask that you not post names of instructors and/staff at schools.
- Aug 11, '12 by lungu2007Anyone excited for next week? Lol....it will be a loooong week