Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 25Register Today!
- Jul 12, '12 by nursinghereicome2012@lungu2007, how much was all the books on Amazon? The pack at Becks is approx$1,100.
- Jul 13, '12 by Nikerunner34Hi Everyone! Is there anyone who wants to switch their day classes for my evening classes? Right now I have evening classes but would really like to switch to the day classes. I haven't heard anything yet from the nursing dept and it looks like some of you have and have already switched with other people. If anyone is interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! I appreciate it!!
- Jul 13, '12 by lungu2007Well all the textbooks , one online drug code and one ebook were $950....
- Jul 14, '12 by kmccoyUniforms are ugly as hell. Also said said we only need penlight and a blood pressure cuff. Was told it was left off the list. We can not get the unisex uniform which sucks. I hate elastic wastebands. Also we are not allowed to wear any type of croc type shoes. The zone was accidentally put on there. Has to be leather and closed heel shoe. I might just order the unisex also and see if they will change their minds and if not I can always wear them for work. Have a great weekend all and hope to see some of you at orientation.
- Jul 14, '12 by xMooMooxThank u for the update. Can the white shoes be any regular white shoes? The shoes I have, have laces.
- Jul 15, '12 by lungu2007We can have any white shoes as long as your toes are covered...the shoe doesn't have to be closed heel...at least thats what I was told
- Jul 15, '12 by kmccoyThis was from the unifo store, guess we will find out at orientation. Would be nice if we can order the unisex ones instead if the women's, maybe they will change their mind
- Jul 16, '12 by Anna2012I was told closed all the way around, no slip ons, all leather, no design...
I was also told at the uniform store that we will need a stethoscope, along with the pen light and BP cuff.
FYI. Do not purchase all the books! They're not all needed!
- Jul 16, '12 by Anna2012WHOAAAAA why are all the orientation times during morning hours?!?! No way am I taking a week off work for this...
- Jul 16, '12 by kmccoyWhat orientation times? Thought that was what was next week.