Want To Go To Cna School Free??!?!?!?!Register Today!
- by EmergencyMedicine Sep 20, '08I FOUND IT
i know somebody out there is looking for it and I found it!!!! These classes fill in fast, after 6 months (3 classes) i'm finally getting in. In norridge, IL, a surrounded subburb, there is a nursing facility called Norridge Nursing. They have a free cna program that offers the ability to work after week 2. They also have a bonus, if you stay for 6 months as a cna they give you $500.
I did an ambulance transport to Gottlieb Hospital and a new cna rode along with the patient. She and I talked about it for a couple hours and thats how I found out.
THERE IS NOT A BETTER SOLUTION
They do not have much info online about it, you can go inside and ask for the cna training application from the receptionist. (FILL IT OUT THERE, trust me they will loose it)
Hope this helps somebody, i looked for 6 months
HERE IS SOME INFO FOUND ON www.norridgecare.com
7001 West Cullom Avenue
Norridge, IL 60706
Visiting hours are from 10 am - 9 pm daily. We welcome friends and family. Please come by for the day or for any special event.Last edit by dianah on Apr 11, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re:posting names/identifiers
- Sep 21, '08 by EmergencyMedicineim surprised nobody seems interested
- Sep 21, '08 by rph3664You're 20 years old. There are tons of programs like this one, all over the place.
- Mar 19, '12 by Lovely 0206Thanks sooo much for this info...
- May 15, '12 by Aongroup1990Yes, I am interested but I wanted to know where are the appz online. And is this place in chicago or near chicago, illinois? Thanks
- May 15, '12 by Aongroup1990Hi, Emergency Medicine. Don't take things personal on here what people say on these blogs. Some people are appreciative of the info you put on here. I am looking into this opportunity. Thank you so much. I just hope to find employment in chicago, illinois. This seems so cool to find something for free. I think being a cna is pretty cool as my mom did it for a long time. Just pm me some times if u wanna talk about the cna training program.
Thanks for the input.