Vermont license endorse to IllinoisRegister Today!
- by ggestano2002 Mar 26I am a foreign nurse from the Philippines and I just wanted to know if what is the first step in endorsing my license. Do I still need to submit CES, which I already did when I applied for my exam application to Vermont last year. Do I still need to fill out the ED NUR? I'm just a kittle confused. What are the other requirements? I hope someone will notice my post. Thank you.
- Mar 26 by traumaRUsHere is the information from the state website:
- Mar 26 by ggestano2002Thanks traumaRUs for the info. I noticed that the link you gave was "renewal" for internationally educated RN. Is this the same with endorsement /reciprocity? Meaning, I must obtain another CES report which I did when I applied for eligibility in Vermont NCLEX. Another payment for this.;( How about the forms with CT NUR, ED NUR..thanks
- Mar 29 by skylarkIllinois is a nightmare, I moved my licence from California but being a foreign trained nurse they took forever to sort it out, almost five months.
if you already have CES, I think you can just apply to CGFNS to send a copy to Illinois, there's a fee but much less that the original process.
They will also want confirmation of your current Vermont licence direct from the Vermont board, there is a form in here somewhere that you send to VT for this, and they will charge a fee, something like $60 I think.
Good luck, and please allow IL a lot of time, they are very slow, especially with foreign trained nurses : )
- Apr 1 by ggestano2002Thanks skylark..
- Apr 2 by ggestano2002Will I still use NURSYS for verification?