Trinity Health / LoyolaRegister Today!
- by adnrnstudent Jul 8, '11Any thoughts or discussion about Trinity Health buying Loyola University Health System?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=588559©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 725 Views
- Jul 12, '11 by chicago_RNIs this something that has happened or is it in the works? I didn't know anything about it. But if its true that really surprises me considering the name...
- Jul 21, '11 by adnrnstudentIt's a done deal, effective July 1st.
- Jul 24, '11 by SuburbsGirlI hope for the sake of current Loyola employees that Trinity makes the wages competitive. I was shocked at the offer I received for a PCT position. I wasn't expecting a great jump, I wanted to work there for the name, but they are not competitive with surround hospitals. I don't believe I'd even call them competitive with nursing homes. The hourly wage literally shocked me considering it was Loyola.
- Jul 24, '11 by chicago_RNI interviewd at Loyola in February for a tele RN position, hourly was $26, on the lower side of normal. PCT positions must be worse