For those awaiting acceptance letters from Northern Illinois University - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 7, '12 by KareBear060923 more days until the end of April! Let's all hope we know something in 23 days or less!!!
I've already started getting my May bills, and of course since I have to pay ~ it seems so close. But, of course, the wait for this seems like years away. I don't get it =/Last edit by KareBear0609 on Apr 7, '12
- Apr 7, '12 by willow7I know what you mean KareBear. I check my mailbox every morning even though I know nothing is going to be there yet... I know they JUST started reviewing transfers, but I still run out and check it every day anyway. :P I just want this month to hurry up already!
- Apr 7, '12 by KareBear0609I'm going to call on Monday and see if they send out myNIU emails first. I'll let everyone know on Monday. Have a good Easter, everyone.
- Apr 9, '12 by Sallytt6Hi guys! Did anyone hear from niu today? They probably know my number already because i call them almost everyday and it is thesame wait till april ending...just wondering if any one heard anything different today! The wait is killing..lol
- Apr 9, '12 by KareBear0609I haven't heard anything yet. 20 more days until the end of April! Hopefully we know something by then!!! Anyone who is currently a student at NIU hear anything yet??
- OMG, this is just too much! This wait is awful!
I will be crushed if I am not accepted.
- No, it won't go away. You have to attend NIU's campus orientaton (Willow already went, so ask her if you have any questions about it) and you will also have to attend some type of NIU nursing orientation when the time comes.