Moraine Valley's Nursing programRegister Today!
- by Sammy73 Apr 12, '12Hi everyone! I was researching on nursing programs and found this website. So if anyone went through the programs recently or is enrolled right now. I would really like to hear from you! I just started my prerequisites this summer and will be applying for fall of 2013. I want to try and take everything that is not a nursing class prior to the program. Thank you for any insight you can give me......
- Apr 22, '12 by altalla8I'm currently a student there. To be honest, it's extremely time consuming but doable. You just need to be completely dedicated and have some de-stressers in your life haha it's the truth.
- Apr 22, '12 by Sammy73Awesome thanks... what is your schedule like?
- Apr 29, '12 by iceblueI'm doing my pre-reqs as well @ Moraine Valley for the nursing program. Can anyone tell me who would be a good teacher to take for statistics there? Is it better to take on-line or in class? How is the nursing program going for all of you that attend there? details appreciatedLast edit by iceblue on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: typo
- Apr 29, '12 by altalla8first semester you only have 1 clinical a week and that starts weeks after you've started. I'm in my 3rd semester and I have 2 days of clinical, 1 day of skills lab (lecture and hands on), and 2 days of another class (lecture).
- Apr 29, '12 by altalla8I'm not sure about stats, but the program is great, although it's just very very time consuming. There's alot of reading and careplans to do, along with learning new skills and practicing them. My advice is to not put things off and try your best (even though it's not always possible) to keep up. Leaving things off 'til the last minute makes things way more stressful. Also makes friends there, having study groups and people you can talk to about assignments, etc is a GREAT help. Good luck!