Chicago Burbs Pay Rate for CNA/PCTRegister Today!
- by MrsMeg Nov 25, '09Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has experance with what the pay rates are as a CNA or PCT in Hospitals around the Chicago Burbs area? (Oswego, Aurora, Naperville, Downers Grove) I am begining a CNA course in January and plan to continue my education after that, but would like to work while going to school.
Thanks so much, Mrs Meg
- Pay rate is around $10.50-11 in hospitals before differential.
I start my CNA class in January.
- You guys wouldn't happen to starting the CNA program at Resurrection Health in January, would you?
- Hmm. Happen to BE starting, I mean.
- I am taking my CNA class in Lombard.
- Nov 25, '09 by MrsMegNo, Mine is at Waubonsee Community College
- Quote from MrsMegNo, Mine is at Waubonsee Community CollegeQuote from mizallyGood luck.Awww. I thought I might have happened on a two new classmates. I'm starting my CNA course in January too but with the Resurrection system. Good luck to you guys!
I hope to start this fall at Americare Institute.
- Nov 26, '09 by luvs637I make 13.25 per hour as a new CNA at a hospital working the pm shift from 3-1130pm.