Chamberlain RN-BSN 2011
- 0Jan 12, '11 by niteowlrn29Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone is enrolled in Chamberlain now or have before. I have read older post about it but wanted to see if I get a updated one started. I just started Chamberlain in Oct 2010. I am currently enrolled in Soc 350 Cultural Diversity and 361 Information Systems. So far things are going okay. But oh my the papers we have to write. I hate writing papers. I struggle with it so much. I'm getting thru it though. I just looked at my classes I have to take and posted on my wall 9 more classes after this then I have by BSN. By the end of this year!! I can do it. I hope to get my ANP so I guess I better used to writing these papers.
- 2,068 Visits
- 0Jan 27, '11 by WvNurse921Hi,
I am in the middle of my 4th class at Chamberlain. I am taking a history class, Vietnam War.. I have done the cultural diversity class (my fav) Nursing Informatics and Community Nursing. I like it, it works with my work and family..I will graduate next winter. I am just doing 1 class at s time.
- 0Mar 5, '11 by james myersHello, I saw your post and I just finished soc350 January-Feb session. Yes, a lot of writing! I am currently starting my second week of informatics 361. I feel like I'm missing something. Did you find the class easier than soc 350? She has us assigned to do "KSA" plan, but nothing will be turned in showing we actually learned anything. Any insight on this class would be helpful. Thanks, James Myers
- 0May 4, '11 by itssarahhhQuote from AgentRHi i was just wondering since you had 32 credits transferred in, how many years do you need to graduate?This is my first semester, and I'm also taking SOCS350. In Feb I'll take 351 and COMP100. So far I'm liking the program. I got everything but 32 credits transferred in.
& also how much is the tuition each year around roughly?
& do you know if their bsn is transferrable to get a master at a uc or csu?
- 0Oct 1, '11 by chrishI am starting the RN-BSN, hopefully to MSN program this month on the 24th. I am starting with Transitions & Cultural Diversity. I have been out of school for 20 years so I am hoping I can keep up. If anyone has taken the transitions class, let me know what you thought of it. I do work full time also but I mostly work from home so that should help...Any info would be greatly appreciated.